Please be assured that Grantley Perry & Sons Funerals continues to operate through the COVID-19 situation. However some important restrictions have been imposed which impact the services we provide:
- A face-to-face meeting in our funeral home must be limited to 5 people.
- Funerals may be attended by no more than 100 mourners (excluding staff and any other personnel) or one person per 4 square metres, whichever is lesser.
- Viewings in our chapel can still go ahead, provided that they comply with these restrictions.
- Attendees will be asked for their first name and telephone number (for contact tracing purposes). These records will be kept for 28 days.
- A funeral can be live-streamed to those who cannot attend.
For further information, including the latest advice, please refer to the ACT COVID-19 website at https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/
We understand these measures may place added strain and apologise for any distress this may cause. Please feel free to call us first on (02) 62414101 if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Grantley Perry & Sons.